Starts: Sunday, July 10,
Ends: Sunday, July 17,
Location: Nine Mountain
Learn more about Nine Mountain below
- classes all day every day
- daily curated sharing of movement research, performance, discussion
- access to hundreds of acres of wilderness including rivers, lakes and woods
- organic, home-cooked meals
- private/group lodging or camping options available
- located in the beautiful berkshires of western massachusetts
Lodging InfoNine Mountain comfortably sleeps up to 25 people in a mix of dorm-style and private rooms. There are a limited number of private rooms; if you would like to reserve one make sure to mention it in your registration email. Camping is welcome.
PricingRegistration = $850 Includes lodging, meals, and tuition for all teaching (may include guest teachers!) Please contact the organizers for requests for special accommodations/work exchange.
About Nine Mountain
The Nine Mountain Retreat Center has 40 gorgeous acres of hiking trails and forest, outdoor firepits, a hot tub, and a wood-fired sauna (at the neighboring Earthdance facility).